Monday, January 3, 2011

so fail at start one

apparently i have no motivation to write a blog.

 so maybe i will give it a go again.

 this is a new year right? 

a time for new commitments and goals.  right?  i don't know. i am pretty sure i have no long term goals, dreams or aspirations.  does survival count?  i plan to survive.  i plan to make it through one day at a time and not go completely insane.  that sounds good to  me.  i am 100% secure in my decision to survive.  during this survival time in my life i will except new challenges as they present themselves.  i will rise to daily incidents that require my attention. i will lean on the Lord and not my own strength.  i am attempting to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.  wait, can i consider these as goals?  i will. 

correction.

 i have some goals in place. it is going to be a great year.  despite my circumstances, whatever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment